RADCLOCKER DOWNLOAD

Yep, It's the best utility I've found. Get in touch with ChrisW A. Please report bugs to the admins. X Donate Contact us. Each card is different. BUT, do play some games from time to time. radclocker

Uploader: Shakashicage
Date Added: 18 April 2017
File Size: 51.57 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 52305
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Anything I can try? Share this post Link to post. Crash OverrideJan 16, May 13, Messages: A while ago there was some idea floating around that ATI would do something similar themselves, but nothing has really yet materialised to rdclocker that so far.

I am using radclocker 1. You do good gadclocker, hope you continue with it! I've been using RadClocker since Omega first included it in his drivers. Cards can always die.

Radclocker questions

Get in touch with ChrisW A. Oct 18, Messages: Question Video Card Compatibility Question. Stars and Stripes has been playing Battlefield since Glenwing 1 minute ago.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. I really wish ATI would get their act together, contact you, in the aim to include RadLinker in future Catalyst revisions.

radclocker

Yep, It's the best utility I've found. There is no "safe" eadclocker of overclocking because every GPU-to-heatsink setup is different in it's efficiency, i.

RadClocker Overclocking Utility

HawKJan 16, Already have an account? Please report bugs to the admins. To apply for our clan, Register on our website, after doing this, the "Join SAS" will appear at the top for you to fill out an application.

You must log in or register to reply here. The only thing I think that it's missing is a system tray icon so that we could change the overclocking settings on the fly this since I'm a used to RivaTuner and I generally overclock only when I play games that need more horsepower.

ScrewySqrl 2 minutes ago. I like it better then rage3d tweak.

RadLinker & RadClocker - Tech Support - *=SAS=* Stars and Stripes

Sorry to hear that it was going to stop being made, hoping it will continue now as well as hoping Omega will be given permission to continue to include it with his driver pack. New posts Trending Search forums. Aug 24, Messages: I hope you decide to keep it alive and updated. Jun 1, Messages: Jul 14, Messages: Since I have no idea how many people actually use this software, I thought I would ask before radclokcer to scrap it. ChrisW I think it's more than obvious that your software is by far the most usefull, fast, and efficient piece radcloker coding for any ATI enthusiast.

As a rule of thumb, overclock the card until you see artifacts.

radclocker

Register a new account.

Комментарии